Kathryn of Kindergarten…Kindergarten… created these fabulous sight word review worksheets that would be a great addition to your literacy center this spring! 25 sight words in total, Kathryn breaks the review into 5 packets, with each packet featuring 5 practice activities…
- Sight Word Sentences. Students must find and color the sight words in each sentence.
- Rainbow Sight Words. Students practice spelling by rainbow writing each sight word.
- Sight Word Cut, Build & Paste. Students must cut out letter tiles and use them to build each sight word.
- Sight Word Flash Cards. Students use these to play games and practice building sentences.
- Sight Word Sentence Writing. Students practice using sight words in sentences.
This is a fantastic review system and, the best part is, Kathryn provides the printable packets for FREE over at Kindergarten…Kindergarten… – so don’t miss out!